Welcome to Sunny Side Up! Collecting happiness, applauding creativity, and discovering adventures. Join this California girl as I spend my last few days in the sunshine state, and move to the Big Apple. This is a place where inspiration is found in pop culture, fashion, hidden gems, fun times, and good people. Join me while I look on the sunny side of life!

Tuesday, May 10

Sunshine in the Frying Pan

Welcome to Sunny Side Up!  The blog will be structured in a weekly format:

Monday Giving Thanks
Tuesday Fashion Forming
Wednesday Lovely Lists
Thursday Quote of the Week
Friday Adventuring 

There are two purposes for writing in this blog. The first is to shine light on the good things in life. Perspective is hard to come by on a consistent basis, so why not collect a whole lot of positivity in one place? I can't say I've ever turned down a pick-me-up. The second is to be able to appreciate life as much as humanly possible. Taking time each day to reflect on my personal passions and inspirations will hopefully lead me to live each day to the fullest. Cheers to this new blogging adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment